Patchwork Central supports the community of downtown Evansville with a variety of programming. Our work is based on the idea of creating community: building relationships among the staff, program participants, volunteers, and other supporters. Donors to Patchwork are a vital part of that community, maintaining and extending this important work through financial gifts.
Patchwork’s largest source of support is gifts from individuals. We also receive important funding from congregations, businesses, and foundations.
Two exciting new ways to give to Patchwork are:
- Give online here
- Give weekly, monthly, or quarterly through automatic Electronic Funds Transfers. Learn more about this option and download the Authorization Agreement.
Other ways to give include:
Send a check to us at: Patchwork Central, 100 Washington Ave., Evansville, IN 47713
- Give your time as a volunteer in any of our programs
- Give through your employer’s matching gift program
- Give to our endowment fund
- Give stocks
- Give in-kind gifts (Please call our office for a list of our current needs)
- Give a deferred gift through a living trust, bequest, or gift of a life insurance policy.
Patchwork Central is a 501 (c) (3) tax exempt organization. Our IRS determination letter can be downloaded here. Our most recent IRS Form 990 is available here.